Development makes me happy!
For me, holding on to old structures means standing still – which costs energy. Facing challenges and witnessing progress rewards me with lightness that then helps me to deal with even more difficult situations in life. I like to inspire and thus act as a source of energy for others. My work as a trainer and coach offers me the ideal framework for these motives/developmental processes.
Focal points of my work
- Development of international teams (spread over the globe) on a virtual platform
- Training and coaching on topics of self-competence, social competence and resilience
- Topic-specific development workshops, available in person, virtually and hybrid, on: values, communication, problem solving, mergers, leadership change, company handover, synergy of generations
Professional experience as a trainer and coach
- Management of the company Die Unternehmensentwickler GmbH, offering in-house training using the FUTURE method
- Accompanying decentralised teams in times of Corona to strengthen resilience, self-leadership and togetherness through tailor-made online training
- Practical application and integration of inspiration. Ongoing accompaniment of an international team in the textile industry on the topics of self- and social competence
- Leadership training incl. team formation and accompaniment of a team in a change process
- Until I turned 40, I enjoyed my work assembling and leading decentralised teams, customer support (from order to completion) or liaising between our different international departments. I pride myself in having managed a digitisation process from analogue to digital photography and packaging production.
“Driving leading yourself and your teams with a mighty heart forward Susanne (and her team) is a master in inspiring and guiding teams to a better understanding what is needed for meaningful life. The holistic approach including the very individual self-reflecting supported coaching to come closer to everyone’s needs is very empowering and leads the participants to great results. Thank you so much for your engagement towards our colleagues!” Angela Gallenz, Head of HR central Europe of H&M
My personal message
I want to support you in your own strength and that you are the expert of your own work and life in awareness of your competences.
"Together we are more": everyone has their task and responsibility within the greater collective. If the individual places themself in the service of this very role making their individual contribution, satisfaction and economic success will naturally result. My offer is to make this principle of collaboration more effective in your company.
2022 - present
Owner and manager of Die Unternehmensentwickler GmbH, Berg (DE)
2019 - present
FUTURE Trainer & Coach, Berg (DE)
2012 – 2019
Schumacher Solutions GmbH, Starnberg (DE)
Account manager, management of decentralised teams as an agency service
2007 – 2011
Integral Park Systems S.L., Madrid (ES):
Marketing & Marketing & Quality Management in German-Spanish Cooperation
2005 – 2006
Golden Gate AG (Subsidiary of Textilel Pressing GmbH), Munich (DE):
Accompanying start-up through project management and setting up a new branch office
01/2005 – 10/2005
Tally Weijl Trading S.A., Bale (CH) / Paris (FR)
Coordination of merchandise management with visual merchandising. Interface between Head Office Basel and Design Department Paris.
2000 – 2004
Textile Pressing GmbH, Hamburg (DE)
Head of the photo and graphics department, budget and staff responsibility. Agency service for Lidl Stiftung & Co. KG
FUTURE Core-Coaching Advanced Training
FUTURE Trainer Academy
2018 - 2019
FUTURE Core-Coaching Training
2017 - 2018
FUTURE UIC & FCA Training
1996 - 2000
Textile Management at Akademie Mode Design (AMD) Hamburg